BAOT Metal Ceramic Enamel E1C (dark) 50g
- Cod produs: 403809
- Disponibilitate: In stoc
- (Fara TVA: 100,00 lei)
Enamel Metal Ceramic Dental Porcelain Powder PFM factory direct sale
Dental metal enamel ceramic powder is used to simulate the incisal of natural human teeth. BAOT dental porcelain enamel powder has 3 colors, E-1A(Light), E-1B(Medium), E-1C(Dark).
The chemical composition of BAOT dental ceramic/porcelain powder is silicon oxide, aluminum oxide, potassium oxide, sodium oxide, zirconia, calcium oxide, boron oxide, etc. It is mainly introduced from potassium feldspar, and through catalysis, it crystallizes repeatedly to form garnet crystals.
- Good biocompatibility, chemical stability, high strength and hardness
- Suitable for oral structure and function
BAOT dental ceramic/porcelain powder has low sintering shrinkage and is easy to build up. 16+26 VITA® classic shades satisfy your basic needs, while we also have the EFFECT series to meet more advanced aesthetic needs. All denture factories, dental labs, or individual orders are welcome.
PFM/Metal Porcelain Dental Porcelain Powder Dental Ceramics Dentin Body, factory direct sale
|Product Name||Metal Ceramic PFM Enamel|
|CTE*(10-6 · K-1)||12.9~13.8|
|Glass Transition (°C)||575|
|Flexural Strength (MPa)||118|
|Shades||E-1A(Light), E-1B(Medium), E-1C(Dark)|
*CTE(Coefficient of thermal expansion)
Firing Parameters for Carlibrated Furnaces
|Wash Opaque||Opaque||Margin||Body*||Add on||Glaze & Stain|
|Drying temp (℃)||550||550||550||550||550||550|
|Drying time (min)||2||3||3||3||2||2|
|Heating time (℃)||2||3||3||3||2||2|
|Heating rate (℃/min)||60||60||55||55||55||55|
|Firing temp (℃)||960||940||930||920||910||890|
|Holding time (min)||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Cooling time (min)||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|Cooling temp (℃)||550||550||550||550||550||550|
|Vacuum start (℃)||550||550||550||550||550||-|
|Vacuum end (℃)||960||940||930||920||910||-|
- *"Body" includes Cervical, Opacious Dentin, Dentin, Enamel, Transparent, Effect, Gingiva.
- Our recommendation for firing temperature is based on numerous tests.
- These firing parameters may be adjusted according to the peculiarities of different furnaces.
- It is essential to test firing before production.
- Please refer to "Instruction for Use" for details.
PFM Dental Porcelain Powder Dental Ceramics Dentin Body